Funding Request applications are revised/updated annually.
Please Contact the United Way for a current application form and due date.
Agencies that are focused on health and human services and meet the criteria delineated below are eligible for membership in the United Way of the Greater Tri-County Area:
1. Possess a 501(c)(3) status from the Secretary of State.
2. Possess IRS tax exemption certification.
3. Established non-compensated local board of directors that conduct meetings quarterly.
4. Possess by-laws and record of minutes for one year.
5. Undergoes annual local financial audit or review as appropriate.
6. Provide a service that meets local needs.
7. In operation for at least one year.
8. Have a policy and practice of non-discrimination on the basis of ethnicity, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disabilities.